Sinus Surgery & Breathing Enhancement
Sinus problems can cause considerable discomfort and make breathing difficult, reducing your quality of life. However, there are surgical solutions that can alleviate many sinus issues and make it easier for you to breathe again. Dr. Khosh is a well known facelift surgeon and a dual-board certified facial plastic surgeon who has extensive knowledge and experience in correcting sinus problems through effective plastic surgery.
Depending on your sinus issue, there are several options that can be used to relieve your symptoms and repair any damage. Dr. Khosh routinely performs the following sinus and breathing enhancement surgeries:
- Septoplasty – Septoplasty can be used to repair a deviated septum and can help alleviate issues such as snoring, infections and other sinus problems.
- Nasal Valve Repair – Surgically repairing a collapsed nasal valve can improve breathing and relieve snoring and other issues.
- Sinus Surgery – For chronic sinusitis that does not respond to other treatments, sinus surgery can be a viable option to stop reoccurring sinus problems.
- Balloon Sinus Surgery – To open and reform sinus passages, balloon sinus surgery offers an outpatient option.
- Entellus Balloon Dilation – Less invasive alternative to sinus surgery for long term symptom relief.
- Septum Perforation Repair – For those with a perforated septum, surgical repair can alleviate aggravating symptoms and restore the separation of the nasal passages.
- Latera Implant – The Latera Implant is a non-permanent implant designed to support the upper and lower cartilage of the nose, reducing nasal airway obstruction and helping patients breathe better.
Experienced Sinus Surgeon
While many plastic surgeons focus their expertise on cosmetic solutions, Dr. Khosh is a leading expert in facial reconstruction and plastic surgery needed for medical conditions, including sinus surgery. His experience in repairing sinus and nasal medical conditions, makes him one of the most respected surgeons in the field when it comes to nasal repairs.
If you are experiencing sinus problems that are not responding to other types of medical treatment, it may be time to find a permanent, surgical solution. Contact our practice today to learn more about sinus surgical options available at Dr. Khosh’s office in Manhattan.